Friday, June 18, 2010

Go Go Gadget Galapagos - Chapter 3, All Aboard the Angelito

Okay, there is seriously neither time nor space enough to go into much detail about the boat tour that Grace and I did for 8 days in the Galapagos.  Apart from having to leave Jesse behind, it was such an amazing, completely action-packed experience every day, so I think it's best just to illustrate a bit with my nerdy pic collages.  Sea lions and crabs and herons and giant tortoises and sea turtles and finches and warblers and vermilion flycatchers and frigatebirds and penguins and flamingos and boobies (blue-footed you dirty minded kids you) and flightless cormorants and marine iguanas and land iguanas and sharks and rays and whales and whale sharks OH MY!



















2 comments:

  1. Heidi,

    Love this blog! Your mom turned me on to it and now I can't turn it off.
    What an adventure story! Can't get over all you've seen and done already and how much you've recorded here--I even found pix of New Hampshire family vacation. Thanks for the treat this site is and keep on trekkin and truckin. We love Ya! --Uncle Rick and Aunt Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guys!!! Glad you are enjoying it despite the fact that I am a month behind keeping up with things but hey, what can ya do? Always aspiring to do better and catch up soon :) Miss you, love you and hope to see you soon when I get back to the states!

    ReplyDelete